Working extra is interesting for most students and now LetsGig are launching an app where companies can quickly and easily find them when they need extra staff.
-We have long been thinking of how to offer students an easy way to find jobs and earn some extra money, and also to get work experience during studies. The collaboration with LetsGig makes it possible for us to offer an innovative platform where students and companies can easily meet, says Jonas Levin, CEO of Mecenat AB.
-Many companies need help with staff with very short notice during the daytime, evenings and weekends. Together with Mecenat, we can connect students with employers to solve this. We also want to help companies create a relationship with young talents already during their studies so they can build bridges to work life through extra jobs that provide relevant professional experience, says Johan Jonason, CEO of LetsGig AB.
Here’s how it works:
1. Download the LetsGig-app and create an account.
2. Create a job ad with a few clicks.
3. LetsGig’s algorithm matches your ad with students seeking extra jobs.
4. Select the students you are interested in. If you match you can chat directly in the app.
5. When you agree, you can choose to hire yourself or rent via LetsGig and avoid all administration.